MEAL PREP RECIPE - Vegan Cauliflower Tabbouleh with Lemon Olive Oil Dressing
Whether you eat vegan once in a while or always, this is a fantastic fresh and filling lunch that can be prepped in advance.
- 3 cups cauliflower (fresh or pre-riced)
- 1/3 cup loosely packed fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup loosely packed fresh mint finely chopped
- 1/2 cup red onion, finely chopped
- 15 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1/2 cup cucumber, finely diced
- 1/2 cup cooked lentils
- 10 kalamata olives, halved
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- Juice of 2 lemons
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Wash the cauliflower and chop or pulse in food processor until you have coarse grains, approx the size of a grain of rice.
- Chop mint and parsley together and place in big mixing bowl
- Add chopped onion, cherry tomatoes, cucumber pieces and olives.
- Stir in the cauliflower, olive oil and lemon juice.
- Season with salt to taste and divide into mason jars or containers for lunch bag.
- Optional - bring lemon and add right before eating.