Lemon Ginger Turmeric Tea
Not into or not ready for pumpkin spice? This anti-inflammatory tea can be served hot or cold, and is the perfect energy boost to get you through the mid afternoon.
- 1 1/2 qt water
- 1/2 a lemon, sliced or rough chopped (or more to taste), rind included
- 1” ginger root, rough chopped (or more to taste)
- big dash of turmeric
- big dash cinnamon
- 2 tbsp maple syrup (more or less to taste)
- Fill a pot with 7 cups of water. Add in all other ingredients and bring to a boil on the stove. Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes. Then remove from heat and allow the drink to cool off. Strain into a glass jar.
- Enjoy hot immediately or chill overnight in the fridge.